Veri-Cost is the fastest easiest most economical way to get a professional replacement cost new insurance appraisal for your building. Our single price for any building anywhere makes it easy and economical.
The Veri-Cost Report is a comprehensive certified appraisal report that conforms to CUSPAP/USPAP requirements. This report includes a signed letter of transmittal with the effective date of the appraisal, the stated purpose of the appraisal and a conclusion of value. Also included in the report is a summary style technical narrative describing the property, definition of cost, approach to cost, scope of work, summary of replacement costs, details of replacement costs, and assumptions or limiting conditions employed in the valuation process and a signed certificate of value by the appraiser.
- Townhouses: Freehold or Condominiums
- Condominiums or Apartments: Low, High Rise
- Retirement or Assisted Living Residence
- Office Buildings: High Rise, Low Rise Urban or Suburban
- Commercial Retail: Strip Mall, Free Standing, Main Street, Big Box or Department
- Industrials: Standard, Industrial Park, Strip, Condominium or Mix Use
- Warehousing: Dry Goods or Refrigerated
- City Halls or Justice Buildings
- Municipal Operations
- Education Buildings
- Government or NGO Buildings
- virtually any building anywhere
So Let's Get Started ....
Below you can view or download a report example showing you exactly what you will receive from us.
You can view a screen shot of the building form to see that it's not very technical.
If you have any questions we'll be happy to answer them.
Start your Veri-Cost service now and you will soon have the replacement cost new building report you want at more than a 70% savings over our regular service. After you've made your purchase we will send you all the necessary information to start your service. Technical support is available by phone or email with this service.
Thank you for considering our Veri-Cost service we know you'll be 100% satisfied. Click Here or navigate to our Purchase Page.